We are currently expanding our IT team in Enschede, hence why we are searching for a:
What will you be doing?
Erik de Boer, IT Manager, about the position of System Administrator:
‘As a System Administrator you will be responsible for the administration of all systems according to the Xtrasource quality norms. Examples of systems are the Microsoft SQL servers, the Windows servers and desktop environment, the IP (VoIP) network of Xtrasource for Enschede, Hilversum and Metz, the firewalls and VPNs and the Linux servers. I’m looking for a System Administrator who has a general and broad interest in IT and is eager to learn new skills. Working independent, being pro-active and responsible are skills I’m looking for in my new team member in Enschede.’
What do we ask of you?
We are looking for a new IT team member, who is ready for a second step in his/her career. Although we don’t require you to be knowledgeable about all the mentioned systems, we do require you to be open minded to learn new things. A hands-on mentality is therefor a must.
- IT related, MBO+ or Bachelor degree
- Experience in System Administration, Cisco and Linux (Debian, or other common server distribution). Preferably certified or willing to study.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS
- Experience in Network and Database Administration (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL)
- Basic scripting knowledge
- Pro-active and responsible attitude
- Strong knowledge of the English language, verbal and in writing. Dutch is a pre
- Driver’s license
What do we offer?
First of all we offer you a fulltime employment in an open and informal environment.
- Our salary is competitive and will match your profile and experience (€ 2053 – € 3016 gross).
- You will join our pension plan
- A work mobile phone and laptop
- There are possibilities of receiving a permanent contract in the long term
- Awesome Halloween and Christmas parties, Summer BBQs and other activities that you do not want to miss!
Apply directly by using the application button, we are looking forward to meeting you!