Customer Service Representative - Evening and Night Support
Are you a tech enthusiast? Do you enjoy helping people with their technical questions about our client’s products and services? Do like to work during evenings and nights? Then you are the Brand Ambassador that Xtrasource is looking for!
What will you be doing?
We proudly support multiple clients that outsource their customer support to Xtrasource! As a Brand Ambassador you will answer questions about products and services related to tablets, monitors, technical toys, lighting products and many more! You will be helping customers with questions coming in via telephone, e-mail or chat. You will receive training to ensure you have all the knowledge and skills needed to be a good Brand Ambassador. You will start working on one project but will be trained for several other projects as well in due time. This results in a very diverse working environment, there is never a dull moment!
What do we ask of you?
You are comfortable working in a dynamic, international environment. You can stay calm, even when the customer does not. You have effective communication skills and are customer-oriented. You are able to anticipate the needs of our customers and then exceed their expectations with your service.
In addition, we ask the following:
- Speaks and writes English and Dutch
- You have at least an MBO (vocational higher professional education) or work equivalent
- You are available to work 24-32 hours per week
- You are available to work during evenings and nights
- You have a strong interest in technology and developments in this field
About the working hours:
- You will be working both evening and night shifts
- You will receive 50% additional allowance gross per hour working night shifts.
- Initially you will also need to be available during the day for training and coaching
What do we offer you?
You will work in an international environment with a strong focus on employee satisfaction, as we believe our people are our most important asset.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A salary based on the CAO collective agreement for Contact Centres
- 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract)
- Training to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date
- GROWTH roles and a TALENT platform to offer you the chance to develop yourself
- Awesome Halloween and Christmas parties, Summer BBQ and other activities that you do not want to miss!
Use the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Still have more questions, or are you interested in learning more about working at Xtrasource? Feel free to contact us, we will be happy to answer your questions or give you additional information.