Customer Service Representative - Evening and Night Support
Are you a tech enthusiast? Do you enjoy helping people out with questions about (technical) products and services? Do like to work during evenings and nights? In that case you are the Brand Ambassador that we are looking for.
What will you be doing?
We proudly support multiple clients that outsource their customer support to Xtrasource! As a Brand Ambassador you will receive questions about products and services related to tablets, monitors, technical toys, lighting products and many more! You will be helping customers with questions coming in via telephone, e-mail or chat. You will receive training to assure you have all the knowledge and skills needed to be a good Brand Ambassador. You will start with working on one project but will be trained for several other projects as well in due time. This results in your work being very diverse and you will never experience a boring moment! We are looking for colleagues to join our evening and night shifts team.
What do we ask of you?
You feel comfortable working in a dynamic, international environment. You can stay calm, even when the customer does not. You have effective communication skills and are customer-oriented. You are capable to identify the customers needs and anticipate on this.
In addition, we ask the following:
- Speaks and writes English and Dutch
- At least MBO (vocational) work and knowledge level
- You are available to work 24-32 hours per week
- Availability during evenings and nights
- Strong interest in technology and developments in this field
About the working hours:
- You will be working both evening and night shifts
- When working night shifts you will receive 50% additional allowance gross per hour
- Initially you will also need to be available during the day for training and coaching
What do we offer you?
You will work in an international environment with a strong focus on employee satisfaction, as we believe our people are the centre of our right of existence.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A salary based on the CAO Facility Contact Centre
- 25 paid holidays per year based on a full-time contract
- Training to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date
- GROWTH roles and a TALENT platform to offer you the chance to develop yourself
- Awesome Halloween and Christmas parties, Summer BBQs and other activities that you do not want to miss!
Apply directly by using the application button, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Still not completely convinced or just curious? Feel free to contact us, we would love to answer your remaining questions.