You dream of leading and coaching an international development team in a fast-growing organization. You believe in an agile software development approach, driven by collaboration, advancement, and continuous growth.
We know that to continuously improve our Omni channel platform and develop new smart (app) solutions, we need the best development team. Xtrasource is now looking for the last piece of the puzzle... a Development Manager to lead our team so that we can continue to amaze our diverse global client base.
You will be involved in:
• Leading a result-oriented software development team, that rapidly and continuously builds product releases in close cooperation with our partner in India;
• Maintaining an agile and fun technology-oriented environment that continuesly strives to be the most outstanding employer for all our employees.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will include:
• You will be responsible for product delivery and team focus. You collaborate with other departments to make sure the development department can keep focus
• You will continuously drive improvements within the development department. Xtrasource aims to stay adaptive and eager to learn and to be able to sustain the position as a solution provider;
• You will act as a people manager and coach for a team that does not have a dedicated team lead yet;
• You will be accountable for the weekly progress, clearly defined sprints, well-led meetings, and the delivery of working products to our users after each sprint;
• You will be responsible for HR, culture, and employee happiness. Together with the other Managers you contribute to make sure Xtrasource is a great place to work.
What you have to offer us:
• You’re not a “high-level spreadsheet manager”, but part of the team;
• Experienced Agile Coach and or Scrum Master (by preference, experience as product owner); experience with creating a multi-team agile software delivery process;
• Ability to lead team retrospectives that bring any issue (on any level) on the table to improve team culture and working processes;
• Great time-management skills, “Getting Things Done” approach;
• Drive to continuously improve your knowledge (and that of others) around agile software development (e.g. thought leadership via blogs or social media);
• Knowing the principles of programming, experienced with Object Oriented programming or Model View controller.
What you’ll get in return:
• The opportunity to work in an international environment, with a high-tech, innovative and dynamic environment
• Freedom to fill in the position at your own discretion, within a leveled organization structure.
• Competitive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions.
• 25 days annual vacation based on a full time (40 hour) contract.
• Legendary company parties that you don’t want to miss!
At Xtrasource we offer exceptional service to our client’s customers across the world, with a focus on high quality products and services. Our Brand Ambassadors are ready to help customers 24/7. We offer support for a wide range of products and services, such as smartphones and televisions, but we also help our clients with their customer support and sales requirements. Xtrasource is an international work environment where you will join colleagues from many different countries who are assisting consumers with their support needs.