36 - 40 hours
Wanted: Experienced Client Manager
You are the strong, new partner we need for our customer. You understand like no one else does how to translate the customers wishes to realistic operational processes and results. You succeed at this by utilizing your powerful communicative tools and your practical approach. Optimising the customer experience is the perfect job for you, because you have a clear vision and have the ability to take a critical look at established projects. Does this describe you perfectly? Then make sure to read on!
What will you be doing?
You will become a client manager with an international, dynamic and informal organization. You would take a leadership role over the customer team, which is made up of the client operations manager, the team managers and project specialists. You will be responsible for the entire customer project, both commercially, financially and operationally.
You are the connecting link between our client and the internal customer team within Xtrasource. The partnership between Xtrasource and our clients is vital, since we do a lot more than just provide services. We are a part of our client’s chain and bear the responsibility of the full Customer Experience and - Journey on our client’s behalf. This is a complex situation, requiring you to be capable of acting from an operational viewpoint as well as tactical and strategic viewpoints.
Who are we?
Xtrasource is an international, call centre facility where new developments are constantly taking place. We offer the customers of our clients the very best service, mainly in the area of high quality electronics. Our Brand Ambassadors offer 24/7 technical support for product such as smartphones and television sets, but also assist our clients with challenges pertaining to administration and sales.
“Merhaba, Bonjour, Guten Tag”, you may be greeted in 20 different languages by colleagues with many different international backgrounds. All of us are different, but together we are a vital part of Webhelp, a fast growing and international organization known for its refreshing look at customer experience.
- Contact centre management: You will be ultimately responsible for monitoring and improving KPI’s, processes and the Xtrasource Way of Working.
- Tactical and strategic management: applying structure and focus to complex client projects.
- You should be able to separate the principal from the minor issues and be able to start a conversation with the client if new developments are necessary. For this you will be required to deliver vision and solutions and develop a plan.
- People management: you are a part of the team and know exactly what is going on. You look after needs of both client and co-workers and find a balance between the two. You do not delegate, but facilitate and are able to be a leader and a coach at the same time; that is what we believe in.
- Project management: You are able to perform pragmatic- and project-based work. You connect your entire project team through good communication and presentation because you take care of clear follow-up and planning.
- Account management: You are a relationship manager who know what it means to be the face of Xtrasource. You inform the client of what we can provide to realize the best Customer Experience in combination with the client’s goals. Partnership is the main focus for this position within our organization.
- You take action with regard to the ‘profit’ and ‘loss’ of the client and have sound knowledge of and experience with working with budgets and financial targets.
- The drawing up of correct management information, cost calculation and other calculations pertaining to the (required) service. You report on this information to the Operations Manager.
What work environment can we offer?
Who better to tell you about the work environment and business operations than our own co-workers? Check the vision and values and testimonials of our co-workers on our website: https://www.workatxtrasource.com/nl/over-xtrasource
What can you offer us?
- For this position the qualities that are considered of greatest importance are: entrepreneurship, natural leadership abilities, commercial insight, financial abilities, account management, project management and operational management;
- Thinking- and working level of at least Dutch HBO schooling level (higher education comparable to a college education);
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position within B2B and B2C environments, preferably in the call centre or account management sector;
- You excel at presenting yourself at different levels and have strong communicative capabilities;
- You are capable of directing the procedural operations and direct your team accordingly;
- You are creative and know how to get your team motivated for your innovative ideas;
- You perform well under pressure and don’t fear ‘ad hoc’ changes
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English
What we offer in return:
- Freedom to determine the details of your job for yourself;
- A working environments as described above: international, innovative and enterprising;
- Wages at market rates;
- 25 days of vacation time, based on a full-time contract;
- Many enjoyable parties among others around Halloween, Christmas and summer BBQ’s.
Apply directly by clicking the Apply Now button! If you have any questions please feel free to contact our recruitmentteam.